BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Juan and Pierre

Sometimes i wonder how in the world i would survive without my friends. they help me when almost no one else can, they stand by me, they open up to me, and they remind me about His love and purpose. Especially those 2. He constantly keeps me on my toes, and cares when i need it the most. I didn't know i could trust another guy again, but He proved me wrong. She always puts a smile on my face even when im down. She loves, strengthens, cares, and perseveres (sp?) and to this day she is one of the biggest influences in my life. I love all my friends, but those are the 2 that impact me the most. I have no idea where i would be without them. Thanks, Jesus.

:D


oooooh yea.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!!!!! :p

2 comments:

Jo said...

Who Who Who??? haha just kidding :P

Marissa said...

ha actually i should put 3 people. you, rae, and john :p